What is TA-1?
Thymosin Alpha-1 is a peptide, or small protein, produced naturally by the thymus gland. The thymus is where immune cells known as T cells mature and are released when prompted to do so by the Thymosin Alpha-1 peptide. T cell production and action within the body is vital to adaptive immunity.
Potential Benefits of TA-1
- Enhances the function of certain immune cells called T and dendritic cells
- Effective for acute and chronic infections
- Help eradicate the unhealthy cells and stop the infection or cancer growth
- Exhibits antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
- Suppresses tumor growth
- Increases vaccine effectiveness
- Protects against oxidative damage